With the rise of the CBD industry came a huge range of unique CBD hemp flower products. People all over the world are more than tempted to give it a try.
If this is the first time you hear about CBD, it’s time to learn a thing or two about why this has quickly become one of the world’s most used products. There are many great things about hemp flowers you should know to decide whether you need it.
Hemp Won’t Get You High!
Although hemp pretty much smells, tastes, and looks like marijuana, it won’t get you high as it contains little to no THC. Instead, it’s amazingly rich in various beneficial compounds that can do wonders for your wellness and health.
Hemp is probably the best way to enjoy CBD. Hemp flowers are quite delightful to the senses, and they have a recognizable and quite enjoyable aroma too. Smoking CBD can be an extremely relaxing and enjoyable experience.
Since hemp is quite affordable due to its low THC levels, you can afford to buy CBD on a frequent level. Hemp is a perfect plant for such purposes, as it contains high levels of CBD.
Health Benefits of CBD
Hemp growers, manufacturers, brands, and merchants claim one thing – their products contain pure CBD. CBD, or cannabidiol, is extracted from hemp flowers and reportedly has many health benefits for those who use it.
The trick is to buy it from the best, most reputable brands online that allow you to thoroughly inspect their CBD products’ ingredients by going through their lab reports. When it comes to the health benefits of CBD, here are some of the most prominent ones:
- Neuroprotective effects – hemp CBD may be able to provide relief from certain brain-affecting conditions.
- Health condition relief – this is still unproven, but it is said that CBD may help treat certain conditions by providing relief. It can help patients that have Alzheimer’s disease, dystonia, seizures, Parkinson’s disease, schizophrenia, multiple sclerosis, and chronic pain. CBD is also frequently used to treat mental health disorders and illnesses, such as bipolar disorder, anxiety, and depression. It’s reported to help with regulating diet and appetite too.
- Effectively treating child epilepsy – thanks to the CBD-based product, Epidolex, CBD is effectively used for treating two forms of childhood epilepsy. The product has been approved by the FDA.
- Anti-cancer treatment – CBD can help cancer patients by subsiding chemotherapy side effects, such as vomiting, nausea, pain, headaches, etc. However, there are no medical studies to support these claims. They are mostly individuals, coming from people who used hemp to relieve the side effects of chemotherapy.
- Acne relief – CBD is known to have anti-inflammatory properties, and it can be useful for lowering inflammation and preventing sebum production, providing much-needed relief from acne.
Other health benefits:
- It helps promote relaxation.
- It has a soothing effect on the brain without getting you high.
- Hemp helps regulate sleep and relieve insomnia.
- It may help with high blood pressure.
- CBD is known to help with treating drug addiction.
How to Use Hemp Flower
Now that you know all about how hemp can be good for you let’s get into how to use your flower. This is essential to your overall experience. Essentially, there are many ways to use hemp, but these two are the most common:
- Smoking – you can smoke your flower just like a cigarette. Simply buy the dried hemp and cigarette paper, and roll it into small cigarettes. You can also use a dry herb vaporizer to avoid all the harmful effects of burning your buds. Smoking is quite an effective way of consuming hemp as it allows you to feel the effects faster than with any other method.
- Consuming like food – if you don’t want to experiment with vaporizers and smoking, you can eat your hemp by mixing it into various food recipes. You can bake it, cook it, or eat it raw. Making brownies is the most popular way to consume hemp like food. Keep in mind that this method of consumption takes a bit longer to kick in.
What about any side effects?
- Using hemp flowers may be associated with some side effects, but it all comes down to how responsible you are with it. Here are the possible side effects:
- Dry Mouth
- Red Eyes
- Mood swings
- Sudden feelings of insatiable hunger
If you’re already using some medications, it’s recommended not to use hemp flowers or any other CBD product until you consult with your doctor.
If you still want to use hemp or other hemp products, be responsible with it, and never exceed the prescribed dosage.
So, there you have it, all the reasons you need to go ahead and decide whether you want to give hemp a try or not.
>View original article